What’s going on?
- I didn’t want to tell you I was in a dark place. I was scared that you might have pushed me away like the way I did to you. I can’t afford to be that vulnerable anymore. I could mind myself to bother you less. I quitted you already.
- That was the only question you asked? You showed no sign of empathy regardless. You was the first who distant yourself from me. If I was important for you, you would have picked up the phone. If I was important to you, you would have responded in kind. You would have called me back.
- How am I supposed to answer that? I’ve lost my heart and my mind. I’ve cried too much. That what was going on.
- I’m in a different place now.
- No string attached between us anymore.