Trang Ho is a young singer from a small town on the Central Coast of Vietnam who has always loved to sing. She first came to Japan to pursue higher education and since had made her way to graduate from one of the most prestigious universities in the country. Despite having no formal training or experience, Trang’s passion for music has driven her to practice and develop her skills on her own.
Listen to Trang’s cover of Lana Del Rey’s classic Old Money
- Love singing
- Greet customers in a warm and welcoming manner
- Approachable and cheerful personality
- Plan and manage events
- Build community and networks
- Trilingual (English, Japanese, Vietnamese)
- Nam Long Plus Hotel, Vietnam – Hotel staff & Marketing Manager (2017)
- Tour to the Caves, Vietnam – Tourguide (2018)
- International School of Asia, Karuizawa – Summer School Counselor (2021 / 2022)
- Social Impact Lab Japan – Managing Director (2022 – current)
- Waseda University, School of Social Science, Transnational & Interdisciplinary Social Innovation Program – Bachelor Degree (2018 – 2022)
Interested in getting to know about her work and having her join your projects?