- Another bullshit quote, unless you really apply it.
- Every piece of information is meaningful and meaningless at the same time. If it doesn’t convey anything more than what it is said, it is meaningless. The moment someone, something’s existence start to happen due to this piece of information, then it becomes meaningful.
- The letter T doesn’t have any meaning until we associate the formation of it with the pronunciation tee (pronounced /ˈtiː/). It has even more meaning when we start assemble a bunch of different other letters together to make words, and words have meaning when they convey things.
- Information is such a weird form of matters.
- It’s so easy to get lost in the pool of information. You have to navigate it.
- It’s also easy to get lost in life. You have to navigate it.
- It’s easy to die, it’s harder to live. Dying is easy, but to survive and live meaningfully is hard.
- I would definitely need to continue to learn, and get experience, and put myself out there, and improve my skills. Learning and getting a degree would possibly earn me a job position, but then what’s the end goal?
- The end goal is to be able to have a meaningful life isn’t it?
- I have a huge respect for Gary Vee, and that was to empower people and help people to have the courage to go for whatever they would like to achieve (of course within a respectable ethical standard).
- Is our end goal to be happy?
- Why I care so much about you, and why I don’t care about anything else but you? That must be toxic.
- It’s so toxic.
- I can’t solve your problems. I can only give you mental support. You do you. If you need my help, let me know. I don’t want to waste anyone’s time. We just need to move forward.
- But at the same time I feel like there’s something that I couldn’t say no to yet. The game? are we playing? Not really. Obviously I’m not in a game mode at the moment. But maybe we are all. At some points, we are going to die. And somehow, we will be reborn into a different shape and size.
- Reality is just a stimulation played by some higher level of intelligence. Our environment have different variables, as if the game itself could be controlled by different variables as well.
- A lack of discipline is perhaps the fastest way to failure. But what makes a person a success?
- It’s very much depends on how would you define success.
- Maybe I should stop judging and be more perceiving.
- It’s a weird feeling longing for someone who you have never met.
- I feel like I want to make you happy somehow. And want you to be happy. I don’t have much skills, I only have gut and a little bit of love to give. I want to give you a bit of love, and I, really, can’t let myself expect much in return. We can just be friends.
Like the content? Share this:
Published by Igobiebb
B (Q.Trang) is a creative multipotentialite who has lived away from home since fourteen, currently living in Tokyo city. She loves writing, cooking, swimming, talking to people and chasing thrills.
View more posts